Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy 2014!!

Hello! 

I hope everyone had an amazing New Year's Eve with friends and family! 

As I do most years I have a few resolutions for 2014.

My goal as always is to get my health in check. This is one many people set and a lot fail but I have tried to start putting things in place to make it as successful as I can. I am not looking specifically at losing weight but making healthy changes in all angles. 

I want to move forward with my career, my fitness level and my eating habits. 

My sister and I completed our first 5k in October with friends. Although I did hold the group back, I was so happy for the support and we were able to finish it. In 2014, I will run the whole 5k and smash our original time!! 

Good luck with your resolutions and if you have set some please leave a comment below! 

Steph xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment